Wednesday 19 October 2011

Annie Sloan Paint workshop at the sew room ---

A super evening hosted and tutored by Moira (Rustiques )
who reminded me to take photos !!!!!

a comprehensive workshop covering lots  of
Annie's Paint Applications
It's so versatile and IS so easy to use !!!
And the finshed results are fantastic.

And I can confirm ----
it is really easy and quick to clean the brushes with water --lol!!!!

(Moira took photos of the ladies with their finished items )

Thanks Moira for a brill evening

Anne x

4 comments:

  1. love to see all those happy painty folks...bet it was a whole load of fun...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much the use of your fabulous shop! I couldn't have done the workshop without you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm, think I need to stock up on some of those yummy colours
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks wonderful! Anne Congratulations on your new shop and wishing you TONNNES and TONNNNNNNES of success!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thankyou for leaving me a comment - I really appreciate you taking the time and trouble, hugs Anne xx