Wednesday 1 August 2012

Visitors yesterday made me realise how long it's been since I was last on the blog --- it was a lovely surprise to see Aud and Carol down from Huntly again --  their pics on last post in APRIL !!!
Followed later with a visit from Kath , who was on a mission for fabric , but cant say too much yet !!
Lot's of things been going on in the shop and lots of new fabric , my favourite at the moment is the
Amy Butler.
Workshops filling up quickly , so a second date for the purse workshop with Seonaid



Thursday 16th August
6.45 pm

twenty five pounds
includes complete kit

Three spaces remaining

email

Will definitely keep the blog more up to date !!!!

Anne x

edited to say the worshop is now full

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you yesterday Anne, youve got some lovely fabrics in your shop, think i will be back up for the material for my blind and also some chalk paints. Thanks for the coffee. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this looks fab, I would love to do this class but would only be able to do daytime class on wed/sat. Takes me too long to get home in the evening.

    Enjoy, hope to see you soon

    love Teen xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thankyou for leaving me a comment - I really appreciate you taking the time and trouble, hugs Anne xx